
Hello...My name is Heidi Jean. My mommy thinks I'm one of the cutest babies ever and insists on taking my picture constantly. So I decided to start this blog to keep everyone up to date on what's new with me and see some of the best of the gazillion pictures of me.
So maybe this picture is a little inappropriate since the Mets had the greatest collapse in sports history and didn't even make the playoffs. But I decided to show my daddy some sympathy and I think I look awfully cute in this picture.
Thanks for checking in today...I'll be back with you soon. Now, let me get back to rooting for the YANKEES who have their first playoff game tonight! Love to you all....
2 comments:
Hooray for Heidi Jean!
ps-- your mommy is right, you are the cutest baby!!
Heidi remind your mommy that the Yanks didn't make the series so she should be spending her time taking cute pics of you and posting them for us to admire such a cutie! Go Sox!!
Post a Comment