Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving with my cousins!

On my first Thanksgiving, we went to my Aunt Kris' house and I got to see my cousins, Tyler and Kyle. We had so much fun together...I think they thought I was their own little doll to play with. I can't wait until I'm bigger and can play with them more!!!

See how they play with me...
(Kyle! You're busted, dude! What's my Nukie doing in your mouth?!?)




And help Daddy feed me....

and comfort me when I'm sad...
(yes, that's a cool pack on my head!)

they even made me a nice little bed at the end of the night...

Aren't they just the best cousins a girl could ever hope for!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am so sorry we missed you this weekend. Long story but glad you had a nice turkey day!

Anonymous said...

You're a very lucky little Miss to have such big strong men in your life to take care of you and save you from the Black Knights. Only a White Knight for you, my luv.