
* * * * * * 1/2 * * * * * *
Today, I am 6 months old - that's 1/2 year! My Mommy & Daddy can't believe how fast the last half year has gone and how big I'm getting (don't remind them that I'm still wearing my 0-3 month jeans!) But really...I've learned so many new things in this time and am just starting to see how much there is out there for me to learn about! Even so, mostly it's just fun right now to blow raspberries at Mommy while I'm eating and watch her duck the flying food bits. Here are some fun things I did this past month...
I figured out that those weird things that walk by in the house are pretty soft! And if I hold really tight when they run away, I get to keep some of that very soft fur all for myself!!
And I learned that I can sit and play with toys all by myself...well, only for a minute really because I need to have people around me all the time...
1 comments:
OMG, I totally forgot about Harley & Jesse. How are they with her? I bet Harley is the maniac still! She is soooooo sweet!
Post a Comment