Sunday, January 27, 2008

I can pull myself up!!!

I practiced a lot today...and look what I can do now!!
I can pull myself up to standing -
just need someone to hold on to and...

VOILA!!

Too bad Mommy waited until I was almost naked to take the video,
but I love hanging out in just my diaper.
(Don't pay attention to my big belly...
I had just eaten a whole bottle before this video!)

3 comments:

Amy said...

HOORAY! Way to go Heidi! We are so proud of you!! Oh, and big belly? PUH-lease Mommy, you are a skinny little peanut!
ps--it was nice to hear your mommy's voice!

Amisita said...

good job heidi girl!!!! we should have guessed that you'd stand before you rolled over... you have those strong legs like mommy! perfect for volleyball!!!!

love the video in the blog heidi's mommy!

love
aunt amy

Anonymous said...

Oh how fabulous! Now you guys are in BIG trouble! Once she is pulling herself up, she starts pulling things DOWN! lol! I love seeing her ina video, too. Ad more of those, Bon!