Saturday, May 24, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend at Camp

This is my cool new camp chair...just like the ones
Mama & Dada have! It's pretty comfy!
This is my friend, Dominic.
He's a lot taller than me, but don't let that fool you...
remember, I'm just a peanut!
(He's only 3 months older than me.)
Can't wait to see you again on 4th of July weekend!
This is me with my Aunt Amy.











I went on my first hayride at camp! It was so much fun!
So much to look at and I loved when the older kids were singing B-I-N-G-O!

There were so many people and so much to see that I didn't want to take a nap. But after a nice long walk, I was a little pooped out and figured a little snooze in my stoller in the nice camp air wouldn't hurt...

Thank for having us, Omi & Grandpa!

0 comments: