Saturday, July 12, 2008

I love my FROGGIES!


I just love FROGGIES!

This is a picture of me with all my froggies!
(not including my froggie clothes or cup...)

This are all my froggie toys!
(Quite a collection so far, huh?)
This is my newest froggie friend.
My old daycare gave him to me on my last day of school. My favorite part is that he giggles so funny when you push his foot! It makes me smile and giggle!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh HJ...I had no idea you had a frog fetish!

michelle said...

I thought diamonds were a girl's best friend? Maybe you have to reach a certain age for that!

Amisita said...

I think somebody likes green like mommy....

Nancy said...

With a baby as beautifull as she is, the frogs even look better, just don't let her kiss any of them....you never know where her prince will come from!!!