Thursday, August 28, 2008

The County Fair

I went to the County Fair and what fun sights to see!
There were people every where, loud music,
pretty lights and lots of BALLOONS (my favorite!)

I got to see Lemurs, Black Leopards and pet goats
and a Joey (that's a baby kangaroo!)


Then we went to see the sheep.
They were ok until this one decided to BAAAAA
really loud at me. I didn't like that at all!

After walking around a while,
we went to see the Demolition Derby.

I got to sit with Omi & Grandpa...
we had so much fun!

All that fun just tuckered me right out...
I couldn't even make it to bed!

1 comments:

michelle said...

Now, Heidi Jean! I am disappointed that you were afraid of the sheep! But I am so glad you had all that fun! THat is what the fair is all about. And I love your piggy tails!