Monday, September 22, 2008

RV Trip to Lake George

Last weekend I got to go camping in the RV
with my Mommy, Daddy, Omi & Grandpa.
We had so much fun! I even found treasures
in our campsite that lined up nicely on the picnic table.
We went to a hot air balloon show in Glens Falls Friday.
On Saturday, we got to see the balloons again...
this time all lit up at night.
It's called Moonglow and takes place at Lake George.
Afterwards, there were pretty fireworks over the lake.
I had such a good time.
Thank you, Omi & Grandpa,
for taking us camping in Daisy D!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sweet Heidi, we just loved having you with us for a little vacation. Hope you enjoy your new motor home. Hope we can go on another vacation. You're the light of my life! I love you.