I found this chair in a corner of the living room...
So Mommy took it out for me to play with.
It's just my size!
(Well, almost...I still have to scooch a little
to sit all the way in it. But I managed!)
It's good for reading books...
and curling up under a blanket.
The neatest thing about this chair is that my
Great, Great, Great Grandfather made it
for my Great-Grandma when she was small.
(Did I get the number of great's right Omi??)
So Mommy took it out for me to play with.
It's just my size!(Well, almost...I still have to scooch a little
to sit all the way in it. But I managed!)
It's good for reading books...and curling up under a blanket.
Great, Great, Great Grandfather made it
for my Great-Grandma when she was small.
(Did I get the number of great's right Omi??)
2 comments:
OMG. SOOOOOOO Cute!
OMG. SOOOOOOO Cute!
Post a Comment