Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Days

I woke up Christmas morning to find
that Santa had come to see me!
And he brought me a kitchen - yahoo!

I got a cool playset for my dolls...
Here I am walking my baby in a stroller.
(Of course, purse in hand just like Mommy!)

Then we went to my Gammy & Pop-Pop's house
where I got to play with my cousins!
And of course there were more gifts to open...
and play with...And my "Oh-Oh-Ah-Ah" (Curious George)
to push around on my new ride-on toy.
But even more fun when Tyler pushed me around...

So much fun with my cousins...
The next day we went to Omi & Grandpa's house
for our second Christmas Day.
I got a Jets sweatshirt, but...
it was much more fun to wear Mommy's!!
Then I decided I needed to wear
my new shirt and shoes.
Daddy obliged...
Even though already in my pajamas,
we got a group photo with my Mommy & Daddy,
Omi & Grandpa, and Aunt Amy & Uncle Frank.

1 comments:

Nancy said...

What a great family picture...beautiful!