Sunday, May 17, 2009

Shhhh...babies sleeping...

I like to put my babies to sleep
(and no, Mommy...this isn't a baby graveyard
and no, Daddy...I am not an undertaker...
whatever that is?!?)
I make sure they are all comfortably lined up...
And covered with blankets...
And then I pat their backs until they fall asleep.
(And I always have to remind Mommy to SSSHHHH!)

3 comments:

Amy said...

OMG! Tell me she loves her George too! Lately Kate takes it everywhere. This is hilarous! At least she covers them up when they are dead, er, sleeping!

michelle said...

That is great! I can only imagine how you are going to scrap this... Maybe some casket paper? LMAO!

OCD Uncle Rob said...

Well, Heidi, I see your OCD is kicking in again, lining up all your chillen in a row, covering them all with a blanket, and telling Mommy to shhhh! Well, when you get older there are pills you can take to cut down on your German-ness. In the meantime, have fun.