Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mystic CT

Here are a couple pics from our vacation to
Mystic, CT
(There's a link to Mommy's slide show
at the end with all of the vacation pics.)
This is me in "Our Room"
I saw a beluga whale at the acquarium!
And lots of fish!
I had ice cream for dinner one night...
my favorite kind, "chalocolate"!
We went to Misquamicut Beach in Rhode Island
and had fun playing in the sand!
We went for a boat ride - my first time ever!
It was fun!!
I visited Mystic Seaport too
and made a wooden boat.
Here's the slide show if you want more!

3 comments:

Omi said...

Great pictures and great vacation. Miss you!

Nadine-Lexie and Amanda said...

These are great shots!Looks like you had a wonderful time. We want to come with you guys next year!

Amisita said...

You're such a beauty my baby girl...
love aunt amy