Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mardi Gras (Labor Day) Weekend at Camp

We went to camp for the
Labor Day Weekend Mardi Gras celebration!
Our friend Jacqui put stars on my cheeks.
Aren't we beautiful?!?
I played with my friend, Dominic.
We took turns chasing each other
around the campsite.
I got to ride in my wagon...
I LOVE my little red wagon!
Mommy, Daddy & Aunt Amy
pulled me to the playground. I went on the new bouncy thing...
and the see-saw...
and then down the really big slide!
(Daddy & Aunt Amy helped a bit.)
Then "Other Amy" and Sara
took me for a ride in the boat.
We had so much fun...
they even let me do the rowing!
(They didn't have much choice with
me yelling across the pond, "I do it, I do it!)
Then Tim read me the book from Omi
before I went to sleep.
He was supposed to read,
"Omi loves me because..."
but he kept saying,
"I love Tim because..."
(He's funny!!!)

It was a fun weekend at camp, but...
we missed Omi & Grandpa!!

0 comments: