Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Times Two!


Merry Christmas!
My Christmas morning started when I got up
to find that Santa had eaten the cookies I left for him,
but found he left a piece for me to finish!!
I opened presents at home...
and then went to Omi & Grandpa's house to open more!
I had so much fun playing with each toy as I opened them.
This is my new Barbie camper...
it's just like Omi & Grandpa's motorhome except PINK!
The 2009 family photo...
Congrats to Aunt Amy & Uncle Frank!!
The next day we headed to Aunt Kris' house
where I opened more presents and got to play with my cousins.
Kyle got a new dress up outfit...a cowboy.
He let me try it out too...cowgirl on a pony!!
Here I am with my cousins, Tyler & Kyle.
Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!
I had a BLAST!
Thank you everyone for all my cool presents!!!

0 comments: