Congratulations! What a beautiful little family you have! I can't believe how big Heidi has grown...I'm sure she's enjoying her new baby sister. Karlie is just adorable, can't wait to see the pix and prizes you'll get with TWO beautiful kids! We'll never have a chance now! Love you guys, Nancy
This is the story of two sisters - Heidi born June 18, 2007 and Karlie born October 19, 2010. We live with our Mommy, Daddy and a crazy black cat named Harley. We're glad you stopped by to visit us. Enjoy our pictures and videos.
1 comments:
Congratulations! What a beautiful little family you have! I can't believe how big Heidi has grown...I'm sure she's enjoying her new baby sister. Karlie is just adorable, can't wait to see the pix and prizes you'll get with TWO beautiful kids! We'll never have a chance now!
Love you guys,
Nancy
Post a Comment