Monday, June 2, 2008

Bloody Lip

I got my first bloody lip today. Check out how fat it got!!!

I love looking out the window in the living room. It's one of the few windows in the house that I'm actually tall enough to see out. Tonight Daddy was outside working in the flower beds and it was just so much fun to watch him. I got excited and started bouncing. Then the Yankees game came on and Mommy started singing the Yankees cheer. Well, I just love that cheer - it has to be bounced to! Between bouncing for Daddy and bouncing for the Yankees, I think I might have gotten a little carried away. Once more bounce and OUCH! I hit my top lip on the window sill. It hurt at first, but then it wasn't so bad. I wanted to play with the red stuff running down my arm, but Mommy & Daddy were freaking out and washed it all away before I got to check it out... :-(

1 comments:

Amy said...

Ouch, poor Heidi!