Saturday, June 21, 2008

Party Girl

Today was my First Birthday Party and what fun it was!!
Lots of balloons, swinging, swimming, food, cake and a wagon of presents. What more could a girl ask for on her first bithday....
Swinging with my cousins.


Omi & Gammy were so good to me.
They pushed me on the swing for almost an hour...and I LOVED every minute of it!

Aunt Amy & Daddy took me for a swim...
But I'm still not sure what's up with this pool thing.

I had lots of help opening my presents.
I got so many fun toys and pretty clothes.
Thank you everyone!!

CAKE!
YUMMY!

CAKE!

Check out the cool new ride I got from my Gammy & Pop-Pop.
Don't I look super cool on it?!?!
Found the go button as soon as I sat down on it.
Can't wait to go for a spin outside!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh HOORAY! Katie loves your new ride, she said she can't wait to come play again!

michelle said...

Just don't drive near the pool!!!