Saturday, February 2, 2008

Katie's Visit

My friend Katie came to visit me.
It was my very first "play date"
and I had so much fun.

She's only a little over a month older than me, but soooo much taller! See how much longer her legs are? Even my fingers look tiny compared to hers. Boy do I have some catching up to do! I guess Mommy's right to call me her Little Peanut...


Here are some pictures of my friend, Katie Sue!

Isn't she a Cutie?!?

She had fun with some of my toys...

We even played together...
Well, sort of...

I can't wait to go visit Katie at her house!
Mommy said we can go soon...
Pleeeease, Mommy?!?!?

2 comments:

Amy said...

We had SO MUCH FUN! The girls look like they are wrestling in that last shot! LOL! Heidi is a peanut compared to my walnut! Miss you already.

Amisita said...

Heidi...you look so tiny!