Monday, February 18, 2008

8 Months

Today I am 8 Months Old!
Some new things I tried this month...




Canteloupe, a cookie and feeding myself...



Some new moves...
(though some worked better than others!)



it was all quite tiring...
.
.
.


But I'm ready for more!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

How adorable is this little 8 month montage!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how you've grown, my little Hei-Hei! Omi can't wait to see you and give you a big hug! I love your new pictures. I look EVERY day to see if new ones are up. These are very good. You've learned so many new tricks. And you are the cutest of the cutest!! Mommy and Daddy love you sooooo much, you are a very lucky little girl. Omi and Grampa love and miss you. We'll see you in a couple weeks. luv, OMI

Baby G said...

You oughta be in pictures! Oops - you already are! What a doll baby!