Mommy & Daddy have been bugging me for months to try to say some different sounds, but I really just enjoyed watching them say the sounds and looking really funny! I've also been trying to crawl for a while now cause I HATE when I can't reach things! I think I've finally figured it out!
Here is a little taste of my babbling and crawling...
Check me out...
In the past couple days I figured out how to get from my tummy to my hands and knees and then to sitting. Thank goodness! I hated being on my tummy. Now I can get myself out of that - told you I didn't need to learn to roll over. I've got way better moves than that - it would have been a waste of time! Then I tried at first to crawl on hands and feet, but it didn't work too well - kept going backwards. So I finally figured out the trick - my left knee and my right foot - works great!
3 comments:
It's the new "crawl-walk" invented by Heidi....Girlie girl, you're going to look pretty funny walking into your prom like that! Love the ba-ma's....
Tell Mommy to atleast make you crawl for a cookie...you can't eat baby lotion! Tricks for treats don't ya know!
I miss you baby girl! Love and snuggles...
Post a Comment