Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!



Wow! Who knew how cool this Easter thing was going to be...
I got to get all dressed up in my pretty, new dress! Mommy got that silly camera out again, but I really don't care to sit long for pictures any more. There's too much to do and explore!

By the way, the Easter bunny came to visit me and brought me a frog (I love frogs!), a truck and a new sippy cup (one that has a soft spout so I finally figured out that those silly cups have yummy juice in them!) Then I went to visit all my family. We stopped to see Omi & Grandpa. Aunt Amy & Frank were there too. Then it was off to Gammy & Pop-Pop's for dinner. Aunt Kris, Uncle Jeff, Tyler & Kyle were there too. The Easter bunny left things for me at Gammy & Pop-Pop's house too! A funny bunny, a chick, and some pretty barretts for my hair.

What a fun day it was hanging out with Mommy & Daddy and visiting my family...



2 comments:

Amy said...

Heidi you look like a pretty princess in that dress!

Anonymous said...

Heidi, We are really enjoying watching you on your exploration of life and all of it's fun stuff. Hope to see you at camp in Austerlitz really soon.
Love you