
I went for my 9-month check up today and the doctor concluded that I am still just a peanut! Actually, he said I'm growing nicely even though I'm small. I now weigh 18 pounds and am 26.5 inches tall. According to BabyCenter, I'm in the 10th percentile for height and between the 25th and 50th percentiles for weight. I don't usually let Mommy or Daddy see my gums - the weirdos are always trying to peak in my mouth - but Mommy caught me off guard and got a picture showing proof I have no teeth yet.
Even though I'm still just a peanut, Mommy said I can start using my big girl car seat now...she said I'm way too heavy to keep lugging around in my little carrier!
Even though I'm still just a peanut, Mommy said I can start using my big girl car seat now...she said I'm way too heavy to keep lugging around in my little carrier!
(PS - just so we're absolutely clear - I still REFUSE to roll over! I don't mind my tummy any more because I can sit up from there, but I HATE being stuck on my back!!)
1 comments:
I like peanuts, Heidi, so you grow however you like! Erin and Haley were always peanuts too, and they turned out just fine :o) As long as you stay this cute and happy.... and learn to roll over before you go to kindergarten.. everything will be ok!
Post a Comment