He was laughing so hard as he bopped and rubbed my head and made my hair stand up. At first I wasn't sure I liked it, but Daddy was having so much fun, I just couldn't resist smiling at him!
Mommy...you put this silly picture in my blog? Well, just goes to show how silly my daddy is! Look at that smile...that looks like a new Heidi...who does she look like there?
This is the story of two sisters - Heidi born June 18, 2007 and Karlie born October 19, 2010. We live with our Mommy, Daddy and a crazy black cat named Harley. We're glad you stopped by to visit us. Enjoy our pictures and videos.
1 comments:
Mommy...you put this silly picture in my blog? Well, just goes to show how silly my daddy is! Look at that smile...that looks like a new Heidi...who does she look like there?
Post a Comment