Since Mommy knows how much I like froggies,
she made me a girl froggie costume for Halloween.
she made me a girl froggie costume for Halloween.
and long, green eyelashes!
Instead of trick or treating in the neighborhood,
we went trick or treating in the family.
We made surprise visits to
Aunt Amy & Uncle Frank,
Omi & Grandpa, and Gammy & Pop-Pop
It was fun to see the look on their faces
when they saw a little froggie at their door!




Candy, candy, candy...
Instead of trick or treating in the neighborhood,we went trick or treating in the family.
We made surprise visits to
Aunt Amy & Uncle Frank,
Omi & Grandpa, and Gammy & Pop-Pop
It was fun to see the look on their faces
when they saw a little froggie at their door!




Candy, candy, candy...
Uncle Frank tried to get me to share,
but I figured him out!
What a fun night!!

3 comments:
You look so cute sweetie girl and I am so impressed your mommy made it!
This may be the cutest frog I have EVER seen!
Wow - you did a wonderful job on the costume!
Post a Comment