Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sweet Jesse


This is the only picture Mommy
could find of me and Jesse together.
It's from May 4, 2008.
Even though I wasn't around
for most of Jesse's life,
he holds a special place in my heart.
He was so good about letting me
pet him and touch his tail.
It's so hard to say goodbye.
I will miss our sweet, sweet Jesse.

We love you always, Jesse.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Bon so sorry to hear that. Now poor Heidi is left with crazy Harley! Hugs to you

Anonymous said...

Jesse was the bestest kitty, so playful, sweet, gentle and patient. My heart is a bit emptier today without him. He helped Bonnie thru many good and some not so good times. He's waiting for her in kitty heaven.
luv, Omi

michelle said...

so sorry, bon. ((((Big hugs))))

Baby G said...

I'm so sad. So sorry for your loss.