We took a trip to a local farm to get pumpkins...
I wanted to touch every one of them!
Mommy told me to pick up a pumpkin...
so I tried and tried, but they were just too heavy!
After looking at pumpkins, we went for a walk on the farm.
On the other side of the pond is a teepee and swings in the apple trees.
We visited the petting zoo too.
We didn't get any pictures of it because
had to watch where we were walking! YUCK!
But I got to see goats, pheasants, and pigs.
We didn't get any pictures of it because
had to watch where we were walking! YUCK!
But I got to see goats, pheasants, and pigs.
1 comments:
Wow, look at all the new pictures on your blog! I just found them. I really miss you now that we're back home again. Glad you're having such a wonderful time. I have pictures of you mommy with her hair straight up like yours in the tub. Mommies are silly, aren't they?
luv, Omi
Post a Comment